What's the weather like?

Virginia

The snow mealted away for the most part today. Good for the guys who are putting asphalt on the road they recently tore up to fix just outside the house. Putting asphalt on a snowy ground is probably not a good idea. 

The snow mealted away for the most part today. Good for the guys who are putting asphalt on the road they recently tore up to fix just outside the house. Putting asphalt on a snowy ground is probably not a good idea.

:roll: good grief.

:eek: snow?! /shiver/

It is about as perfect here as it gets. About 80F in the day, and low to mid 50'sF at night. Lovely bright sunshine and clear blue skies. Probably for at least the next week or two. Maybe more.

- 2 degrees C, calm and lots of stars out tonight when I went jogging.

And really, really dark? Beautiful :) 

It's snowed today! There was a tiny bit of snow on the ground. Tiny bit. But it's not staying, it's supposed to get warmer again tomorrow. 

It's not raining so that's something :D It's not windy or sunny either .. it's just grey .. and fairly mild for the time of year (16 degrees C) Would be excellent firework display weather but as we all know .. it'll be raining and blowing a gale by then :D 

It's got quite cold here too! Brrr :(.

We have applied for a little heater in the bakery, but the guy was supposed to come and have a look at the chimney and such, but he didn't show up :banghead:, now he'll come another time. I hope it'll all be sorted before Christmas tbh, so that on Christmas we can sit around the warm heater.

• 2 weeks later...

Athena, you have to apply for a heater? You can't just buy one and set it up?

Woke up yesterday to temps in the 20's. I'm not complaining, it's so much different then we're used to.

Hmm I think maybe I didn't translate correctly :blush2:. We bought one but they have to come and set it up (so we don't have it yet). There needs to be some work done on the pipes (by them). So we agreed what it all would be but they still have to call us to make an appointment on when they're going to do this. They expect in the second week of December. I hope to have it by Christmas at least!