What's the weather like?

Virginia

Temps were cool yesterday after the rain. Today, however, it is COLD!! I'D turn the heat in but the light company has to come out and light the furnace. Perfect soup weather. Right now it's 64'Fahrenheit. Looks like I'm going to have to hit the thrift stores to get these little people fitted up for the fall/winter.

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

All your Fahrenheits confuse me :blush:. (and yes this is coming from someone who studied Chemistry :lol:, we use Kelvin there though, or Celsius. It's not as easy to convert from F to C, K to C or C to K is a lot easier.)

Here it's around 17C maximum I think, most of the time it's cloudy and sometimes it rains. Yesterday we had another thunderstorm with rain. I was glad we were inside. All in all though for this time of year I think the temperatures are quite allright. I'm not really looking forward to the very cold freezing weather, so I'm hoping winter will not be too cold (a bit cold is okay though).

It is quite Wuthering Heights here at the moment, wind and slanting rain. It looks like there's a slight possibility of an improvement .. I can see chunks of blue in the distance but it's cold. I've put the heating on for the first time since Spring. Lot's of gorgeous red Autumn colour though .. hopefully the wind will calm down or else the leaves will disappear from the trees too fast ... anxious times :D

Get well soon bobbs! Keep warm! xx

It's hot here.  We usually go through a heat wave in late September and early November, then it's raining around Halloween.  Last night, it was about 80 degrees at 9pm (28C, 21:00), yesterday, it was 100 (38C).

Our weather has become cooler, though the temperatures are normal for this time of year, around 17 C maximum. It's mostly cloudy though earlier today there was a bit of sun. Sometimes it rains. There was also a bit of thunder earlier and the sky turned very dark but gladly it cleared up again after a while.

All your Fahrenheits confuse me :blush:. (and yes this is coming from someone who studied Chemistry :lol:, we use Kelvin there though, or Celsius. It's not as easy to convert from F to C, K to C or C to K is a lot easier.)

Here it's around 17C maximum I think, most of the time it's cloudy and sometimes it rains. Yesterday we had another thunderstorm with rain. I was glad we were inside. All in all though for this time of year I think the temperatures are quite allright. I'm not really looking forward to the very cold freezing weather, so I'm hoping winter will not be too cold (a bit cold is okay though).

:)  Here is a conversion site, Gaia.  http://fahrenheittocelsius.com/  For example, right now it is 81F in Celsius that is 27.2C.

So, it's warm, but clear and not too humid.  Gorgeous weather, the last two nights were very cool, but those are warming up.  October is really about the best month here, weather wise. 

:)  Here is a conversion site, Gaia.  http://fahrenheittocelsius.com/  For example, right now it is 81F in Celsius that is 27.2C.

Thanks Kate :). It's very interesting how the weather is so different in different parts of the world. At the moment a storm is expected, for this afternoon holds a 'code yellow' (code geel), which means if you must go out, be careful (I think). The weather's looking pretty dark and it can rain here any moment according to the satellite images. Quite a change from last week! It makes it look a bit dark inside, I'm not sure but I might need another lamp come winter..