• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

We are now separating babies from their parents as those parents cross the boarder seeking asylum from gang killings and domestic violence. These were once reasons for seeking asylum, now these people reaching out for help are detained and their children taken away. We have a "zero tolerance" policy in effect and Drumpf's henchman is using the bible as a reference to its legality. Its now cool to kidnap babies and house then in kennel cages.

I hate these people.

Now that we've completely lost any sense of moral compass, it's decided to withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council. Of COURSE WE WILL! It's what cowards and despots DO! No shocker there, right?! I mean, how can we look other countries in the face and tell them how wrong they are and we're doing that AND worse. The Devil in the Orange Skin can't handle being called on his BS so he runs and hides. I hate this man.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-19/trump-is-said-ready-to-pull-u-s-from-un-s-human-rights-council?utm_content=bloomberg&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic-breaking&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 2:06 AM, Virginia said:

We are now separating babies from their parents as those parents cross the boarder seeking asylum from gang killings and domestic violence. These were once reasons for seeking asylum, now these people reaching out for help are detained and their children taken away. We have a "zero tolerance" policy in effect and Drumpf's henchman is using the bible as a reference to its legality. Its now cool to kidnap babies and house then in kennel cages.

I hate these people.

Trump keeps trying to blame the law on the democrats, when they never did this, he's not legally required to do it at all, and a simple phone call could stop the whole thing! I think he's trying to keep in with his base supporters who want a very hard line taken against illegal immigrants. If he backs down to pressure he'll lose face and we know how much he hates that!

3 hours ago, itsmeagain said:

For me the bottom line is, illegal immigrants are people, they have a human right to dignity even if being deported.

Trump is an overtly obnoxious being isn't he?

That is an understatement. :)