Hi from Bulgaria

Marmin

Hi,

My name is Marina and I am from Bulgaria.

I am a book addict. I love to read. I love romances, crimes, horror, fantasy, Si-Fi. I really, really love to read, but I don't have much time to do so, since I work 7 days per week, 10 hours a day.

Most of my friends don't read..... well at all.

I am very happy to have found this place, because now I would have people to talk to about my favorite books.

Well, that's me.

Hello Marina and welcome to the forum! :) I've seen you around the forum posting already, it seems like you're really enjoying this place which is great! :smile2:

Yes, I am. I have finally found a place where I can discus books, what is not to like :) Thank you.

Welcome here :)!

7 days a week, 10 hours a day! That seems rather unfair. Is that common in your country?

What are some of your favourite books?

Well, I love my job, so it's Ok with me. The only one problem is that I don't have so much time to read.

Well I have a lot of books I like: Rose Madder - St.King; Anita Blake - Laurell K. Hamilton; Fifty shades :giggle: ; IT ; K-PAX...... and so on, and so on.