Wedding Pictures

Talisman

I have finally managed to go through our wedding pictures and chosen a few favourites, which I have posted on Facebook. I know that not everyone is on there, or even likes Facebook, but it's a medium that works for me. I don't normally make these things public, but only available to friends, but as I know a lot of you want to see them, for one week only I have made it so that everyone can see these, after that I will be changing it so that only my Facebook friends can view them. If you not one of my Facebook friends and would like to be, feel free to send a request, but please say who you are on here, as I don't accept requests from people I don't know ! Hope you like them as much as we do. Coran's niece did the photography for us (she studied photography), and she did a great job for someone who has never done this sort of thing.    

https://www.facebook.com/june.austin.9/media_set?set=a.937762242906780.1073741831.100000190397932&type=1  

It was Coran's idea to paint our nails in matching colours Frankie - normally I bite mine, more to keep them short than anything else. We chose green as it matched Coran's outfit. :smile:

I think it was a great idea and I really loved the color, and did notice that it matched her outfit. Oh and I also liked your scarf! I hope you don't mind me saying, but I think it fit the occasion perfectly, with the colors :)

I don't normally wear dresses, but of course I wanted to get married in a dress. I can't normally wear white as it's too harsh with my colouring, and makes me looked drained and washed out. That's why I thought wearing it with the scarf would add some colour and warmth.

Beautiful photos, I like the ones of you both looking at the flowers, it was so lovely.  I wish you both many years of happiness. xx