International Competition [Closed]

Michelle

For our little relaunch, I've been able to arrange some competitions through some publishers - which has meant restricting it to the UK.

The easiest way for me to do an International competition is through The Book Depository - if you live in a country which they deliver to you can take part. (Not the UK, as most comps on here are for the UK)

However, it's only for existing members as of today. If you win, you'll be able to choose any paperback, up to £7.99, which seems to be the usual paperback price. Send me a PM if you want to check with me if your choice would be possible.

To enter - simply respond to this thread, telling me one of your favourite books so far this year. 

Closing date midnight 30th August (GMT)

It's difficult to pick just one, but I'm going to go with Graeme Simsion - The Rosie Project. It was thoroughly enjoyable, well written and I could really identify with the main character (a lot of his thinking is similar to my own).

Hmm, it have to be The Dirt by the Motley Crue, what an amazing and disturbing read for me.

No worries :)

Congrats Pontalba - can you send me your address, and choice of book, and I'll let you know if there are any problems. 

Oh Boy!  Thanks so much Michelle!! Have sent particulars via P.M. to you, just now.

Sorry for not responding yesterday, I didn't see it.  :blush2:

Congrats Pontalba :)!

Nice one Pont!  :clapping: 

Thanks very much, y'all!  :D

FYI, I've chosen I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes.....I've been curious about it for a while, and husband agrees, so there will be two readers over here. :giggle2: