Looking for werewolf books

Have you read Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series? The series starts with Bitten and there are thirteen books in all. The main characters in the first two books are werewolves, after which other "otherworldly" characters are introduced, including witches, vampires, sorcerers, demi-demons, and all manner of other supernaturals. The werewolves continue to feature heavily throughout the series and they're all great reads. They are all actually in my permanent collection - I usually give away my books when I've read them, but I have kept all of these ones.

Jackson Pearce – Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings 1) is a YA novel with elements of both Red Riding Hood and Snow White ans Rose Red. Well worth a read.

The Southern Vampires series by Charlaine Harris, although mainly about the human and vampire characters, does also feature a lot of werewolves and shapeshifters. The earlier books are better than the last few though. Still, worth a look as they're an entertaining read and differ quite widely from the series they spawned (True Blood).

Midnight by Dean Koontz is another were-novel with a bit of a twist. I love Koontz, and this one is a pretty decent premise.

Hope that's of some help. :)

I haven't yet read any books about werewolves other than Twilight which was okay, but I have some on my TBR. I can't recommend any of those yet though.

@ Kell

I call the series by Charlaine Harris the Sookie Stackhouse series, but I think we mean the same one? (it's on my TBR)

Thank you all for replying! I have now got a long list of books to read and also lost count of which books I've actually brought! (thanks eBay)

I've purchased a book from eBay calked 'the girl with the werewol tattoo' by Alexia Wells and also 'prince if wolves' by Quinn Loftis. Has anyone read these?

Jackson Pearce – Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings 1) is a YA novel with elements of both Red Riding Hood and Snow White ans Rose Red. Well worth a read.

And another Kindle Sample is added to the list...