Not exactly new but..

BookGeek20

Hi all,

I joined this forum 2 years ago and kind of didnt post for a very long time, but now I am getting back into my books and well I thought I should come back to this wonderful place where I really enjoyed being a part of a wider community to talk about my love for all things liteary.

So yea, hi again I guess! :D Hopefully this time I won't disappear into obscurity this time!

But since last time, I passed my driving test, broke up with my ex, and a year later am in a new relationship, I work full time but I would like a new job. :D

Thanks all :D Iam glad to be back, as for my current read I am reading Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella. I needed a chick lit after reading a rather intense dystopian teen book O_o

ah yes Wedding Night was a amazingly good read, just finished it this evening, really good and left me with that warm girlie glow inside, i love it when books do that, I would recommend it! It took me about 6 days to read it but only because I am so busy and can only read in my lunch hour or when i have some time after work.

As for the dystopian esque teen book before that one it was called Gone by Michael Grant and I was considering whether to buy the next book in the series, but I have so many books to read that I want to read all those first!

Thanks Julie, Guernsey is a lovely place to live, but as everywhere else it has its ups and downs!

As for the dystopian esque teen book before that one it was called Gone by Michael Grant and I was considering whether to buy the next book in the series, but I have so many books to read that I want to read all those first!

It sounds interesting!  Wow- there are a lot of them!

Thanks so much Signor :D

Athena, you really need to read it! It had me hooked from the first chapter. I will probably buy the next couple in the series when it gets to winter time which is when its perfect to snuggle up by the fire and read :)

• 4 weeks later...