New to Forum

Storynutter

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this Forum.  Don't really know how this all works :) I love reading but i get bored easily.  Maybe you could give me suggestions... your favourite books. Books that when you started reading them you couldn't put them down until you had finished and when it was finished wanted more. I love romance, mystery and inspiring books but I will give any book ago.....as they say "don't judge a book by its cover" THANKS :)

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this Forum.  Don't really know how this all works :) I love reading but i get bored easily.  Maybe you could give me suggestions... your favourite books. Books that when you started reading them you couldn't put them down until you had finished and when it was finished wanted more. I love romance, mystery and inspiring books but I will give any book ago.....as they say "don't judge a book by its cover" THANKS :)

Hi, welcome to the forum! Good to have you here. :)

Welcome here! Here is a topic on what books are the favourites of members on this forum (including me (here is my post)). It really depends on which genre of books you like to read. If you want a fast paced read, I'd suggest maybe a good young-adult read as they tend to be pretty fast-paced, but it really does depend on which genre you like (ie. contemporary or historical or fantasy or science-fiction..).

I don't read a lot of romance or mystery novels myself so I can't really help you there. I do read chick-lit and most of those involve the love between two people (see my post in the thread for my favourite chick-lit novels). I'd recommend Nicholas Sparks' books for romance, I do read those, though some I like better than others. My favourites are The Notebook and The Wedding (which is kind of a sequel to The Notebook but you don't need to read The Notebook to understand The Wedding, it can certainly be read as a standalone). I saw you made a thread about fantasy as well, I'll be sure to post some of my fantasy recommendations in there. Mainly the mystery/detective books I read are by Dutch authors so that probably won't help you.

Edited by Athena