What's up in June?

Athena

Chesil, those photos you and OH made are beautiful! It looks like you had a lovely day out :).

I'm having a (relatively) quiet weekend :). Next week I have some important appointments with the city council and with my psychiatrist. I'm hoping to rest a bit in the next few days.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished my thesis and had it published earlier this week. Thrilled. Now I have to do the last changes on my both bachelor theses and then I will get my university degree and my teacher legitimation. The end is near! But hopefully I can add a philosophy as my 3rd subject. Keep your fingers crossed that I will get a spot on the Philosophy B course. :)

The next few days will be pretty important for me, my boyfriend and I have an appointment with the local government and I have a doctor's appointment about my ADD test results.

Congrats Emelee.

Thanks!

The next few days will be pretty important for me, my boyfriend and I have an appointment with the local government and I have a doctor's appointment about my ADD test results.

Good luck!

I got back from Iceland around 7.30pm last night after 18 fun filled days of what seemed like endless walking and endless daylight. The longest I walked in one day was 23 kms (around 15 miles)  - my feet and calves ached after that one but soon recovered. The real killer was climbing that dormant volcano to have a look at the crater - well worth it though. I met some great people, ate some really tasty food, managed to fall in a river (long story), got saved by a nice Yorkshire man (even longer story) and even managed to read a few books. The only downside now will be paying for it all. :wacko: