Your Book Activity - June 2014

I'm taking a break today.  I'm just so bored- not just with reading, but everything else too!  Anyway, looking forward to the new Divergent- the 4 stories from Four's perspective, will be out on the 8th.  Maybe THAT will kill the boredom.  I hope they are good and not a gimmick.

I look forward to that too! Though I won't be ordering it straight away since I already ordered lots of books lately so I'll try to wait a bit longer.

Finished Mr Mercedes. Enjoyed it, but wish it was longer. :readingtwo:

x

I'm glad you enjoyed it :).

I've read Sinéad Moriarty - Emma Huntington 4: Mad About You and re-read Nagaru Tanigawa - The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan Volume 1 and Nagaru Tanigawa - The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan Volume 2. I'll be re-reading volumes three and four and then reading volume five. After that I'm not sure, I'd like to read less in preparation of the read-a-thon but I'm quite dizzy and tired so there isn't a lot of other things I can do or want to do.

Edited by Athena

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read Dispute Over a Very Italian Piglet by Amara Lakhous yesterday.  It's the third book of his I've read, and another look at the immigrant communities and the Italian attitudes to them.

In complete contrast today, I've been reading The Last Wild by Piers Torday, which was shortlisted for the Waterstone's Children's Book Prize this year, and it's so good, I can hardly bear to put it down whenever I pick it up! :D

I started The Uninvited by Liz Jensen last night. Really enjoying it so far. Someone on here read it quite recently, but can't remember who.

I recently read that. I enjoyed it.