|Good Afternoon

Gist Hunter

Hi everyone, 

I've been an avid reader and buyer of books bookworm since I learnt to read. Following school I joined the Merchant Navy which afforded me plenty of time to indulge my reading. Things are a bit more hectic now with a “normal” job in IT and a home life consisting of two Westies and a wife

I also try to fit in a little painting, gaming, watching Rugby League and whisky tasting. I’m currently tasting a nice 25 year old Lagavulin.

I lean towards hard science fiction or gritty / dark fantasy, but if it’s a good story I’ll read it.

I collect large hardbound graphic novels – although I’m having to be very choosy due to lack of space.

Favourite authors are probably going to be, Frank Miller, Brian K Vaughn, Alfred Bester, Richard Stark, Michael Moorcock and many more.....

That’s pretty much it....

Gisty

Welcome here :)! I also like science-fiction and fantasy, though of the authors you mention I know only one. I have two books by Michael Moorcock on my TBR (to be read). I hope you have fun here :).

• 2 weeks later...