Worst movies you've seen?

emelee

Since there's a thread about the best, why not a thread about the worst? 

What are the worst movies that you remember and have actually seen?

It's easy for me, cause I rate movies I see on a Swedish movie site. I can easily click on the the link to see what movies I have given 1s. ;)

In no particular order

Austin Powers: the spy who shagged me (1999)

The nutty professor (1996)

Evan almighty (2007)

Junior (1994)

Legally blonde (2001)

Ghost town (2008)

My big fat greek wedding (2002)

Police academy 7 (1994)

The prince and I - 1 and 2.

Last tango in Paris (1973)

Spice world (1997)

Twins (1998)

The mask of Zorro (1998)

Delirious (1991)

Three men and a little lady (1990)

Tin Cup (1996)

Ed (1996)

Constantine (2005)

American gigolo (1980)

The illusionist (2006)

Twilight (2008)

Coming to America (1988)

Boxing Helena.  Hands down, the worst ever.

If that's the one I think it is, ME TOO!  /shiver/

emelee, rotfalol, but I have to say that in spite of agreeing with you on the Austin Powers movie(s), I laughed myself silly.  Maybe because I lived through the 60's, and so many of the nails were hit on the head with the film.  :giggle:  :blush2:

The only one I can think of at the moment is Surviving Picasso.....we were watching it on Amazon streaming and I couldn't stand anymore of it, turned it off maybe a half hour into it.  And I really like Anthony Hopkins, so it had to be bad! 

The Human Centipede ~ mostly because it was on my mind for weeks and I didn't see the end because I switched channels.  :o 

Tim Burton's version of Planet of the Apes.  I hate it with a fiery passion :banghead:

The Will Smith version of I Am Legend.  How to ruin my memories of a classic book in one easy lesson :banghead:

I think the worst film I have ever seen is the Beatles film Magical Mystery Tour. It's the only film I can remember that actually gave me a headache watching it!

Is it too soon for a Phantom Menace comment?

It's an abomination.  It belongs in a class by itself. 

The Human Centipede ~ mostly because it was on my mind for weeks and I didn't see the end because I switched channels.  :o 

Just the title alone qualifies that one for the list.

Boxing Helena.  Hands down, the worst ever.

I didn't mind it, but I guess I'm strange lol I hated Gone With The Wind (but It's my Favorite book)

For me, recently, it's got to be Jack Reacher.  Anyone that knows me on here knows what a fan I am and believe me, it's one of the worst movies ever.  Tom Cruise?  Really?  As Reacher?  I don't think so.  Plus, the story sucked.  Thank god Lee Child didn't write that mess.

Divergent wasn't that great either, IMO.

Edited by Anna Begins

The worst movie I have ever seen is Open Water. In fact, I saw a few crap ones at the same time around then (2005) because we were students and got cheap tickets, then we saw so much crap because we went every Thursday we abandoned it and went to the pub instead ;)

There are sooo many....but here's 10 I have seen. There are many more I have simply avoided because I knew they would be stinkers 

Showgirls

I am Legend

Willy Wonka (Tim Burton version)

Ender's Game (walked out the cinema)

Porkie's 2

Journey to the Center of the Earth remake

Mission Impossible 2 (that doesn't mean I liked the first one-I haven't seen it)

Marmaduke

Alvin and The Chipmunks (It's no wonder kids are growing up stupid)

The Day The Earth Stood Still remake

VF, I'll agree with you on the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Worst movie I've ever seen was Transformers 2. I never saw the first one and have no intention of seeing any of the others.

VF, I'll agree with you on the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Worst movie I've ever seen was Transformers 2. I never saw the first one and have no intention of seeing any of the others.

I haven't seen any of the Transformers films. I suspect I would not like them. I also avoid nearly all comic book superhero movies so although I know I wouldn't like them, I cannot comment on them. My kids seem to like X men so I have seen bits of those films only.

Yeah, like others, I think it's got to be the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still, because it manages not only to be an awful film, but it's also an insult to the original, which would be one of my top ten films.

Yeah, like others, I think it's got to be the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still, because it manages not only to be an awful film, but it's also an insult to the original, which would be one of my top ten films.

Yes.  Yes!  On both counts.