Fargo

Raven

New 10-part TV series starts next Sunday (20th April) on Channel 4 at 9pm. 

I really like the film, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with this.  Also looking forward to see Martin Freeman in a US series and how that will play.

I'm curious about the new series as well, Raven, and plan on watching it.  I loved the film and also the Coen bros, so we'll have to see how this one is.  Do you know if the story relates to anything in the film?  I mean, does it take place before or after the events in the movie? 

I still hope everyone realizes that most of those of us who live in MN/ND don't really sound like they do on the big screen ;):lol:

Do you know if the story relates to anything in the film?  I mean, does it take place before or after the events in the movie? 

I think it is a series loosely based on the film, I'm not sure there is any solid connection.

You have disappointed me Peacefield! I'll have to read ALL your posts in a different accent now! :giggle2:  

:lol: Chrissy, you are hilarious!  I must admit that when I catch myself about to say "oh, yah?" I shudder and scold myself, ha! 

I DVR'd the show last night so I'll get caught up on it this weekend.  Looking forward!

I wonder if the wood chipper will make an appearance :hide:  :giggle2:

This is only part of the entire movie that I remember. :( I know I had been enjoying it up until that point. I had to change the channel then. I am still scarred by it. :(