Reviving

I'm ashamed to admit this but I have never read any of Austen's work before.  I've always wanted to but for some reason I've never quite managed to find the motivation to actually get around to reading them, so I would certainly be interested in participating.  In fact I think reading them as part of a book group would be ideal.

Edited by StormyAlanna

I haven't read any Jane Austen book, part of that reason is that I have a big omnibus edition that's heavy to hold. I plan on reading the books eventually but there are other books on my TBR I want to get to first. If there are enough people wanting to read them though I'll see if I feel up for it and have enough energy, to read along with you all. So it's a "maybe" from me :).

• 3 years later...

Hello hello? I know I'm a little late (What's a few years between between bookpals?☺)but I've been feeling the call of my J.A. books recently. So, if numbers are still gathering, I'd like to read along too.