Using Tablets and Notebooks

Virginia

I did, actually.  After 20+ minutes and all that transferring business with Customer Serivice, I just went into the store and they had it fixed and explained to me how to fix it in about 2 minutes. :banghead:

I ordered an email of the conversation I had with the tech support guy.  The first two lines went:

Me: When my daughter watches any videos on you tube or movies on Netflix, after 20 minutes, it stops and goes back to the home screen.

Tech: That's disappointing.

I mean, seriously??? :o

Edited: BTW it was the RAM that was almost used up.  If anyone with a Galaxy Tab has this problem, I can help!

Glad to learn you now have your Galaxy Tab. up and running again, Anna. :)

• 5 weeks later...

My tablet's (a Sony Tablet S) touchscreen sometimes doesn't seem to understand what I want to do. It thinks I'm clicking on something when I'm actually scrolling. This is annoying when for example I'm browsing Kindle books in the Kindle app or when I play a game and the game does something I didn't mean to do because of the touchscreen. Does anyone else know if this is a problem common in tablets? If I were to buy a new one at some point (this one is one of the first tablets on the market), would it not have this issue?

We both have the same problem, Gaia.  It's very annoying.  It's kind of weird, sometimes the screen seems too sensitive, and then on other occasions not sensitive enough:roll:  :)

Ah, glad to hear it's not just me!

Do you have one of those plastic screen saver things that go over the screen?  That could be a problem too.

No, I don't :). I do have a cover for it but I open it when I use the tablet so it's not in front of the screen or anything.