Harry Potter false-spoiler top 10

Right. I've read no Harry Potter. I have no intention of going to the shops at midnight.

Therefore, I'm going to play "guess the spoiler" random possibilities top 10:

1 - Harry wakes up and it was all a dream

2 - Harry and Hermione get it together and get jiggy

3 - And then Ron Weasley joins in for a kinky threesome

4 - Voldemort tells Potter that Potter is his son, and that he should join the dark side

5 - Hogwarts is sucked up in a Tornado and Dumbledore ends up in Kansas with a small dog

6 - In a freak dining accident Harry falls asleep just as his gazpacho soup is being served and drowns in the bowl before Hermione can save him

7 - Harry decides that he's had enough of fighting evil, and uses his magic powers to move footballs around, and agrees to sign for Chelsea on

Haha, #5 was my favorite--it needs to happen, end of story. :lol:

How about Voldemort turns out to be the true Dumbledore in disguise? Or maybe Draco and Harry finally admit their undying love for one another, just to satisfy the fangirls. Heh, I'm afraid I'm not very good at making these up, I've read all of the books and cannot think outside of that box anymore. :

ROFLAMO! I adored No. 6!

Here's one for you - what if Voldemort is actually James Potter's alter-ego?! Aha! Then Voldemort really WOULD be Harry's father. Of course, whether or not he's asthmatic and wheezy like old Darth Vader is, as yet, not known...

• 1 year later...