2014 Mar 20th

yuri

I have been a reader since the age of 12 and have always loved books.

Recently however I have run out of room in my four bookcases and had to get an ereader.

After reading all the write ups, I went for the Hudl and what a splendid addition to my reading it has proved.

I am going for a look round now, if you want to know anything, feel free to ask.

Welcome and happy reading!  What kind of books do you like?  Do you have a favorite author or series of books?

I like crime novels and science fiction novels. I recently read some Delderfield too, so add human interest to the list.

My favourite author is Asimov.

What about you (same question)

It is the name most of my friends call me.

It is a rather long story.

Please give your brother my best wishes and ask him to join this forum?

x

My brother isn't as much of a reader as I am. He doesn't read much, he prefers to spend his time with friends, his girlfriend or when he is on his own watching TV or a film, or playing games. He works hard at his study too. Also, I kind of like being on this forum and not having my family intervene or anything. I like my brother but sometimes he can be a bit of a pain in the bum :P. I like that the forum is my thing :).

• 2 weeks later...

x

My brother isn't as much of a reader as I am. He doesn't read much, he prefers to spend his time with friends, his girlfriend or when he is on his own watching TV or a film, or playing games. He works hard at his study too. Also, I kind of like being on this forum and not having my family intervene or anything. I like my brother but sometimes he can be a bit of a pain in the bum :P. I like that the forum is my thing :).

So what sort of book do you enjoy then?

So what sort of book do you enjoy then?

x

I like a lot of different books. My favourite genres are fantasy, science-fiction, contemporary fiction and chick-lit. I also like historical fiction, detectives, literature, some thrillers and some horror (mainly Stephen King). I read adult books as well as young-adult and children's books.

• 3 weeks later...