All about DJVennalyn

DJVennalyn

Hello! I was recently introduced to this site, and decided to take a peek myself. I've always liked reading since I was small, so this seemed like the kind of thing I would enjoy.

I mostly enjoy reading Fantasy, and Dystopian Literature, but I do enjoy Historical Fiction on occasion. My favorite series that I would read over and over again is the Harry Potter series. Some of my favorite Fantasy series are Eragon by Christopher Paolini and the Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore. Two of my favorite Dystopian Literature books/series are the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld (I enjoy his other series' as well) and Fearless by Tim Lott. the Historical Fiction (which I happen to be reading now) is Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Prueble.

Welcome here :)! I love fantasy too. I also like dystopian books as well as historical fiction (but not all of it). I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter series, one per month. This weekend I'll be reading book six. I've read Eragon and really liked it, but I haven't yet read the other books in the series. I hope you enjoy it here :).

Hello! I was recently introduced to this site, and decided to take a peek myself. I've always liked reading since I was small, so this seemed like the kind of thing I would enjoy.

I mostly enjoy reading Fantasy, and Dystopian Literature, but I do enjoy Historical Fiction on occasion. My favorite series that I would read over and over again is the Harry Potter series. Some of my favorite Fantasy series are Eragon by Christopher Paolini and the Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore. Two of my favorite Dystopian Literature books/series are the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld (I enjoy his other series' as well) and Fearless by Tim Lott. the Historical Fiction (which I happen to be reading now) is Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Prueble.

Welcome to the forum! :) Harry Potter is one of my all time favourite series' too. :D

I think I used to read the Fearless series . . . was the main character a girl called Gaia?

Welcome to the forum! :) Harry Potter is one of my all time favourite series' too. :D

I think I used to read the Fearless series . . . was the main character a girl called Gaia?

Thank you! Fearless is just a single book, not a series. The main character's name is 'Little Fearless'. I love the book, it's a really great read. :D

x

I've read that too! I mainly bought it because the main character had the same name as me :P, but I enjoyed the books :) (six of them were released here).

• 4 weeks later...