Wording above my profile picture

ian

My settings are different to yours but for me it's above my birthday in the 'edit profile' section. 

I've tried with my test account and with 100 posts it's not showing up so it must be something to do with number of posts or with a member's rank - it might be a subscriber perk. It's been so long since anyone asked I can't remember.

I'm sure Michelle will be able to tell us how it works and what permissions/number of posts a member needs.  :)

Okay, I've found it...

Q. How do I change the wording under my avatar?
The wording changes according to the number of posts you have made. Once you have made over 1000 posts you can change the wording yourself.

However, you're over 1,000 posts so I can only think that something knocked it out in an upgrade, so it's definitely one for Michelle. :)

ETA:  The wording is above now so the change must have happened some time ago.   :)

Edited by Janet

To change your title, go to the My Settings option on your drop-down user menu (top right of the page).

In the Profile Settings section (which should open by default), scroll down the page to the Profile Information section and edit the Member Title option.

It appears to be working okay for me.

I would also like help with this as I have looked through all of my settings and have not found where to change to little message above my profile pic. I thought that it might be something for paid accounts only?