The Give Away Thread (New)

Ok, I started a thread when we had one set of books to give away, but now we have 3, so I need a new thread, to stay organised. :)

On the whole, these give-aways are for the UK only, as they are being sent from the publisher. However, if you're outside the UK and would like to enter, let me know, and if I can arrange to post a couple out myself, I will do.

To be able to enter, you must take part in this Crime / Thriller Month, by posting in one of the threads.

You can contact me by PM if you wish, but you can also post in this thread. Please tell me which give away you're interested in (all 3 is fine) and where you live.

The give away will close at the end of February.

The books are:

The Lost by Claire McGowan

Deity and The Unquiet Grave by Steven Dunne (signed)

Until You're Mine by Sam Hayes

Oh, I'd definitely be interested in either the Dunne, or McGowan books.  The Hayes book looks good too, although it's not exactly my cuppa.

Thanks for extending it across the Pond. :)

Hi All...... I'm a newbie to this site. Just spotted it on Steven Dunne's FB page.  Would love to enter the giveaway for his new book as am a big fan :)

Looking forward to interacting with ye all !!

Margaret

I haven't finalised these yet, but it seems certain that Chrissy and Cookie will receive copies of The Lost and Until You're Mine, so could you please PM me your addresses. Tunn300 - are you in the UK? If so, can you also PM your address please.

With the International entries, I need to look at postage costs etc and decide what to do.

Congrats to Sharon B on winning signed copies of two of my books and commiserations to those who missed out. My entire oeuvre is available on kindle for just over a tenner if people are minded and thanks again to those who promised to check me out. Hope you're not disappointed.