Your Book Activity - February 2014

Janet

I'm currently reading The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. About a third of the way in - while I hate the title character so far, the story and 'socially challenged' professor are fantastic, very funny and thoroughly enjoyable. Hoping I'll come to like Rosie more as the book goes on.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you're being very brave or just plain crazy :hide:  :lol::friends3:   Enjoy! As it is to be enjoyed...

A bit of both, I suspect! :D

Love that book, first read it when i was 10, loved it ever since. The films brilliant too i think (although a lot of people disagree). I think the man who plays Jud Crandall is suited to that role.

I only remember the first part of the movie, but if I enjoy the book then I'll try to get hold of the film.

I tracked a copy down in a different library and it does stop in an abrupt fashion! :blush::lol: I'm going to have to read the sequel now!

x

Ah :lol:! That's a bit annoying, I don't like it when books end abruptly (usually). I read a bit more in Jodi Picoult - The Storyteller yesterday evening and it's quite good so far, I'm really enjoying it.

Ive just loaned a Cormac Mccarthy book called The Counsellor so going to get started on that next.

I haven't read the screenplay yet, but saw the film.  Outstanding. :)

Edited by pontalba