Hello everyone! :)

Snarya

Hello everyone :)

I'm Mary from Italy and I stumbled upon this forum while looking for books reviews. :readingtwo:

I'm an avid reader,  I've been reading for as long as I can remember and I already write on some italian books forums but since I really, really love the english language and I don't like much translations, it seemed appropriate to sign up here. I've been lurking around for a few days and finally I managed to muster up the courage to introduce myself. :P

I read almost everything, depending on my mood but if I'd have to name my favourite genres, they would be crime/mystery, fantasy and science fiction, historical fiction and true stories. Actually I'm reading "A game of thrones" by George R.R. Martin. :)

Since english is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes! Please, feel free to correct me :smile:

:flowers2:

Welcome here, I love your dogs! Fantasy and science-fiction are two of my favourite genres. I hope you enjoy A Game of Thrones, I really liked it when I read it last year. Any particular fantasy or science-fiction books you'd recommend? (it's always nice to get more recommendations, even though there are quite a few that I still have to read :giggle2:).