Hi everyone!

Jeckyll

thank you! I like to read adventure books like A Song of Ice and Fire, The Kingkiller Chronicle . . .

Awesome! I love those kinds of books too. :) I discovered The Kingkiller Chronicles last year, and it's now one of my favourite fantasy series, as is A Song of Ice and Fire (although opinion is divided on this forum regarding the latest installment, A Dance with Dragons :giggle2: ).

Welcome here :)! I started to read the A Song of Ice and Fire series last year, having read the first, the second and the first half of the third book, I'm really enjoying it and planning to read the rest of the books this year.

Thank you for your welcome! :smile: Athena, I encourage you to keep reading. The third is my favorite, its second half is amazing.

Awesome! I love those kinds of books too. :) I discovered The Kingkiller Chronicles last year, and it's now one of my favourite fantasy series, as is A Song of Ice and Fire (although opinion is divided on this forum regarding the latest installment, A Dance with Dragons :giggle2: ).

I am waiting for the last of The Kingkiller Chronicles, I heard it was coming out this year :roll: I read the two firsts in three or four days each book. I am with ADWD now but I can't say my opinion yet... not bad for the moment.

Do you have a favorite book? 

Welcome to the board!

I don't have a favorite one. In addition to what I've said I could add One Hundred Years of Solitude, The Little Prince, Harry Potter and a long etc ^_^ 

I am waiting for the last of The Kingkiller Chronicles, I heard it was coming out this year :roll: I read the two firsts in three or four days each book. I am with ADWD now but I can't say my opinion yet... not bad for the moment.

It was originally announced for this year, yes, and I was so excited when I came to pre-order it . . . only to find that he's actually still writing it, and it may be next year or even 2016 before it's released! :(  

I read the first two in a similar amount of time to you, but found that I enjoyed the first one far more than the second one. Which was your favourite? :)