A lost new member

emjays

Hi Emjays, and welcome to the forum. I hope you don't have too much trouble navigating your way around the board - things are all set out in sections for ease of use, so just take your time and explore, and if you have any trouble, give us a shout - everyone will be only too happy to help. :)

Hell there, Emjays! :) Glad you found us! Don't worry about having trouble navigating your way around the forum: it took me about 6 months to get used to everything and you can always ask for help :thud:

Peter Carey is definitely one of those writers that I think "Ooh, I must read something by...". I've always fancied trying Oscar & Lucinda (I think that's Carey), but maybe you could recommend your favourite?

Hi again emjays! If you're still feeling lost, just try to read through the General Book Discussions and the General Chat forums. That's where a lot of the action is. Or, if you're looking for something specific, you could use the search function to find a particular discussion. Good luck and have fun! :lol:

Is there somewhere I can go that will enable me to find my way around an interesting site? I feel I am in a maze.

I usually find it easiest to go through each section of the forum, and read the new posts (click on the tick next to the thread to bring up the first new post :lol:)