Pets - 2014

Kylie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of you are wonderful :) Thank you for such lovely posts. You don't know how much it helps.

My mom came back into town last weekend and brought her dog, a Beagle, and she's so nice to have around (and if course my mom too, lol). The dog's probably getting tired of all my hugs, but she'll just have to deal with it! :D

• 1 month later...

I made a movie with my phone of Boris and Pamuk howling to the siren. This siren is used for disasters like gas leaks, explosions etc. Every first Monday of the month at 12:00 it sounds as a test, so the government knows all the sirens are all still working. Boris and Pamuk always howl when they hear the siren and it's very cute. They also howl at ambulance, police and firecar sirens (though not always).

:rolol:  :rolol:  :rolol:  :day:

That's great, Gaia!  I absolutely love the lull in the action when they listen for a moment to see if the siren is still going on.....then let out a few more well spaced howls.  Great stuff! 

Up until about 5 years ago I always had dogs as well as cats, and I miss having dogs.  Yours are beautiful!

:rolol:  :rolol:  :rolol:  :day:

That's great, Gaia!  I absolutely love the lull in the action when they listen for a moment to see if the siren is still going on.....then let out a few more well spaced howls.  Great stuff! 

Up until about 5 years ago I always had dogs as well as cats, and I miss having dogs.  Yours are beautiful!

Thanks Kate :)! I'm so glad you enjoyed that :D.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wee chickens and your dogs are lovely too :)

post-3736-0-98017700-1409659169_thumb.jpg

^This is Lucy, she's my best friend's dog.  Lucy has such a lovely nature, well behaved, I took the photo in Luss and Lucy is not a fan of water but she kept running towards the water, dipping her tongue in it and then running away, it was so funny, she kept getting braver until she was in the water. :)

We are now the proud owners of two doggies. One is a pitbull mix named Kizzy. She's 2.5 years old. Lovely dog, very mild tempered and sweet. Yesterday our son brought home a full blood Rottweiler.  He's been dubbed "KIng." Poor thing is skinny as a rail. Looks like our son! He was a rescue pup. He's 8 months old, taller than Kizzy and a bit on the dim side, bless him. But he seems sweet. He just came from the pound and has been chipped, fixed and given his shots. He's got his new tag on and I'm going to get his personal tag made this weekend. Now that I mention it, I need to change the address on Kizzy's identification tag. They seem to do really well together and I'm glad because I know Kizzy gets a little lonely. The only thing is he's a pisser. Yup, he's been marking his territory and its all I can do to keep two toddlers in diapers and a dry floor, especially when they would all rather run nakey.  I'll post pictures of the beauties shortly!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, all the puppies posted look adorable!  I can't wait to see your two new dogs, Virginia, and Cash always looks like a barrel of fun, Paula ;)

Here is a photo of Odin, my new kitty that I adopted 2 days ago.  Also a photo of Odin and our Beagle Emma, as they look outside at all the happenings.  They are getting along great so far!

post-8818-0-04537500-1411267982_thumb.jpg

post-8818-0-83233800-1411267988_thumb.jpg