Good evening....

nicx27

Hello, my name is Nicola and I've just joined. It looks like a good place to talk about books, which is great, and I hope to be able to join in lots of threads.

I'm currently reading The House at Riverton by Kate Morton, and I'm loving the fact that it's set in the past and the present.:)

Hi Nicola - hope you enjoy it here - it's a very friendly place. I've been thinking about reading The House at Riverton - it's had good reviews on here.

Have fun

Judy

Hello, Nicola! What a beautiful name! :thud: Welcome to the board, everyone here is really friendly, and I have found SO many books from their suggestions...my TBR list is getting longer and longer...:)

Thank you all for the welcome.

Elbereth, thanks for the compliment. I don't think Nicola is used as a name in the US is it, but it's not unusual here:)

Actually, being the "melting pot", we have all kinds of names used here!:) I have heard your name before, I just think it's pretty!

Hello Nicx. I'm Purple Poppy,

(otherwise known as Susie).

It looks like you are settling in already, which is great. It's probably easier to jump right in, and everyone is very friendly and helpful. You'll soon wonder what you did before you found us!

I look forward to discussing some good reads with you.

Enjoy!

Pp