What are you watching now? - 2014

Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching the first episode of Twin Peaks (this should make a certain someone very happy).

Me me me me me!!!!! :D:smile2: *happy dance* You have to PM me and tell me what you thought of it!! Oh dear... Maybe I ought to finally get my old desktop comp going and get the eps and watch it with you.

Edit: Okay, I'm going to do it! Can you try and wait for me til you watch the second episode (that is, if you feel like watching it after having watched the first)? Or ... Or maybe you can move on but I'll try and catch up with you! :smile2:

Edited by frankie

More than one person. Twin Peaks is legend!

LOVE Twin Peaks!  I used to live in a tiny village, but there was a town 30 minutes away that had a small collection of videos in English.  Oddly enough, the full series of Twin Peaks was one of them.  I watched it more times than I can remember.

:) I'm about one-third of the way through the second season and I've finally found out who killed Laura Palmer. It's weird because I remember when the show first came out and what a big mystery it was, but I never watched it at the time. Now, nearly 25 years later, I finally know the answer to that question! I love the show, and especially Agent Cooper. :)

:) I'm about one-third of the way through the second season and I've finally found out who killed Laura Palmer. It's weird because I remember when the show first came out and what a big mystery it was, but I never watched it at the time. Now, nearly 25 years later, I finally know the answer to that question! I love the show, and especially Agent Cooper. :)

I love it that you love it! :friends3:  So very happy! :smile2: (Has it made you want to try coffee?)

I started watching Now and Again, again. In my opinion, it's one of the most underrated series ever.

I started the Ballykissangel series on Amazon. Funny, I had the prime membership for over a year and never thought to utilize the streaming. :banghead: . We got rid of direct tv cable and are exploring other options for home entertainment. I might be going the route of the roku box.

Last night we watched the first 4 episodes of Rizzoli and Isles......it's ok, but nothing unique or special.  I found it a bit awkward actually.  Maybe they are just getting going, not sure.  I do like that it's showing two women as buddies, instead of having the usual male/female thing going on.  Building sexual tension and all that.