What are you watching now? - 2014

Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Death in Paradise - which I had convinced myself I wouldn't like anymore as the main character has changed. However, it's still good fun - a nice piece of "brain switched off" TV that I can just watch and enjoy.

The Muskateers - I'm really enjoying this. It doesn't quite fill the Sherlock-shaped hole in my Sunday night, but it will do!

By default I'm watching Benefit street. Ruth loves it, but it just makes me very angry! Unfortunately, it's one of those programmes that you just can't ignore when it's on. I wish it was summer, so I could sit outside instead.

Death in Paradise - which I had convinced myself I wouldn't like anymore as the main character has changed. However, it's still good fun - a nice piece of "brain switched off" TV that I can just watch and enjoy.

x

That's great to hear! Since I can't receive the BBC because we have no cable etc. I look forward to watch it on DVD, though I find it a shame the main character has changed too, I quite liked Ben Miller in his role. I hope they'll release the DVD not too long after the airing of the TV show so I can watch it, I love Death in Paradise!

x

That's great to hear! Since I can't receive the BBC because we have no cable etc. I look forward to watch it on DVD, though I find it a shame the main character has changed too, I quite liked Ben Miller in his role. I hope they'll release the DVD not too long after the airing of the TV show so I can watch it, I love Death in Paradise!

I think you should still enjoy it. They haven't messed with the formula of the show at all, and haven't tried to copy the Ben Miller "fish out of water" character.

By default I'm watching Benefit street. Ruth loves it, but it just makes me very angry! Unfortunately, it's one of those programmes that you just can't ignore when it's on. I wish it was summer, so I could sit outside instead.

I couldn't watch it .. I know it would make me want to blow a gasket and I don't want to give the programme makers the satisfaction of seeing my gasket blow :D Just the trailers make me seethe :blush2: 

• 2 weeks later...

Bosch - on Lovefilm  :smile:.

I've just watched the Pilot episode and thought Titus Welliver did a good job playing Bosch. I'm not sure how many episodes they intend to make or how they're going to structure a possible series, but this Pilot looked good to me. More Please.

Edited by dex

x

Yay!

We watched some episodes of Planet Earth. My brother has the Blu-ray edition of it and it looks beautiful.

Really brilliant series and I imagine it looks stunning on Blu-ray.

Watching the Sochi Olympics .. catching up with the two man bob and ice dance.