Athena

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bosch - on Lovefilm  :smile:.

I've just watched the Pilot episode and thought Titus Welliver did a good job playing Bosch. I'm not sure how many episodes they intend to make or how they're going to structure a possible series, but this Pilot looked good to me. More Please.

It was a rather satisfying pilot I fully agree.

I've spent the past few days watching Community from beginning to end. Does anyone else watch this? I highly recommend it. It's such a brilliant, funny show.

I watched a few episodes of it with ex when we were still together... so a few years ago. It was okay... I think it had potential but for some reason we just stopped watching it. (Kylie, SLiDE is awesome! <3 Why didn't they ever make the second season?? :()

Bosch - on Lovefilm  :smile:.

I've just watched the Pilot episode and thought Titus Welliver did a good job playing Bosch. I'm not sure how many episodes they intend to make or how they're going to structure a possible series, but this Pilot looked good to me. More Please.

We really enjoyed it as well.  Hope they continue the series!  That is actually what started me reading the books.  I've only read the first two, but wow, they really nailed his character on the show. 

I've re-watched the 80's BBC series The Tripods over the last week. 

The first series I have seen a number of times before but this was the first time I have seen the second series.  Of the two I think the first is the better, the second tends to flag a little in places and it all too often descends into farce (seriously, episode three could have been an episode of 'Allo! 'Allo!), but you have to admire it for it's attempt to mount a wildly ambitious story on a BBC budget and the special effects still hold up pretty well even today.

Watched the first episode of True Detective.  Didn't think I was going to like it at first, but pretty much hooked by the end.

Slowly making my way through the first season of Breaking Bad

Probably my favourite ever series Breaking Bad, it just gets better and better each series

Sleepy Hollow season finale - had almost given up on it, but these last two eps pulled it around, I think. 

Arrow 2x11 - still enjoying this muchly :smile:  

8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown :lol:

just finished a conspiracies book so i started watching a few documentaries such as Marilyn Monroe conspiracy (definitely something fishy going on there), RFK conspiracy, John Lennon conspiracy (theres not 1) & the Holocaust Denial conspiracy, very interesting. Going to watch some more later.