Hi :)

Stephanie2008

Hello :) I'm new. Well not really new but since its been over 3 years since I last logged in, I'm saying new.

Basics...I'm 24, from Newcastle (UK) and fell in love with reading again (lost mojo for many, many months) after getting a Kindle.

Best book read recently: The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult.

Avatar pic: my favourite book from my childhood, bought again recently and fell in love all over again.

So hello :) It's good to be back.

:readingtwo:

Best book read recently: The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult.

x

Welcome back!! I have this book on my TBR, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it :). I've read and liked other books by Jodi Picoult so I hope this one will be good too. I'm sorry to hear your mojo was bad for a long time, I'm glad you've found the joy of reading again.

No matter what you think about ereaders, it does seem that for some people, they have rekindled (sorry, no pun intended! :D) their pleasure in reading.[/font]

x

Nice :lol:!!

I also have a Kindle, but I don't use it for all my reading. I prefer to hold a paperback book. When travelling though it's really easy and handy, and also when it's not so light and I want to read (my Kindle is a Paperwhite, it has a light).