The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We went to see No Good Deed yesterday, and it really was very suspenseful.  Great actors in it, Taraji P. Henson, from Person of Interest and Idris Elba who I only know from The Wire.  Well acted, the suspense was kept up throughout, until the very end. 

2u7bm7q.jpg

^^ Good to know as I will be seeing this, probably both, as my mom has an enormous crush on Channing!  I must say, I saw him on Ellen talking about his greatest fear (porcelain dolls- yikes) and I can definitely see an attraction there.  She won't have to fight me for him or anything, but I can see it :P This is his next project  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2262227/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_7

a6cbbb56-7715-4f6a-81c6-705164261f95.jpg

Great.  Just great.  Love it as much as I did when I first saw it.  Follows the book as much as it could, I didn't notice any thing extra in the movie or liberties taken. In fact, much of the dialogue was from the actual book.  5/5

I was inspired and watched it today.  Christian Bale is great as always.

psycho.jpg

I have only ever watched him in this and some crappy Batman thing. I did like him much more in this. Don't ever show him your fake business card! In case yours is better than his!

I have only ever watched him in this and some crappy Batman thing. I did like him much more in this. Don't ever show him your fake business card! In case yours is better than his!

:giggle2: on the business cards. 

I'm in the middle of The Machinist right now and he is amazing in it- he is only 120lbs!  He is a method actor for sure.  He was also good in American Hustle.

So do you

Think he really did it or is it all in his mind?

Seen recently.....

The Hundred Foot Journey.....lovely easy watch.

Magic in the Moonlight.....went to see this yesterday with a couple of friends and on occasions we were dropping off...not an enthralling watch, but Colin Firth was good.

Any difference between that and Olympus has Fallen?

Haven't seen Olympus has Fallen.  Had the choice of the two and picked White House Down based on Mark Kermode's reviews of both - he hated Olympus has Fallen but said WHD is 'unbelievably dumb' but 'stupidly entertaining', which is spot on, I think  :lol:

'I watched White House Down wishing I was watching Die Hard, then realised how glad I was that I wasn't watching Olympus Has Fallen'

oslt :lol: