The last film you saw - 2014

Michelle

Great film .. looking forward to the sequel :)

Went to see The Book Thief yesterday and, on the whole, enjoyed it. Not perfect ... hardly any film is when you've loved the book so much but lots to like about it.

Thought Sophie Nélisse was excellent as Liesel.

x

I'm also looking forward to the sequel :). I'm glad to hear you liked The Book Thief, I hope to see it too once it's out here. 

I watched Grease for the umpteenth time. I never get sick of it!

x

That's a great film :)!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched Thorne: Scaredycat. I watched Sleepyhead last week. I'm off to imdb to see if they've done more of these. Good ones!

Edit: It was wonderful seeing Lorraine Ashbourne again! She's great :smile2: I can't remember where I know her from, though... I have a feeling I will imdb that, too!

Edited by frankie

That was the last movie I watched too! Awesome stuff. :D

I enjoyed it too Kylie,a  lot of fun,  I liked the ending :)  

The last movie I watched was 'Jaws 2', man, I always feel sorry for the shark!  :blush2:

That was my impression (for me), we saw the previews a couple of times at the show.  It looks like it's slickly made, well put together, and good actors.  It just gives me the shivers.  Maybe too real?  Plus there is the fact that no matter how I look at him, I just don't care for Tom Hanks.  I can't put my finger on why, it just is.

I agree, it's very well made, but there was something lacking. At times, it was a bit dull to be honest. I'm sure if the real Captain Phillips heard me say that about the ordeal he went though he wouldn't be impressed, but that's how I felt when watching this. There was something lacking in it.

Edited by karen.d

I enjoyed it too Kylie,a  lot of fun,  I liked the ending :)  

The last movie I watched was 'Jaws 2', man, I always feel sorry for the shark!  :blush2:

But didn't he kind of bring it on himself?  :lurker: I would only say that about a movie, though. One of the state governments here has started culling sharks and I do NOT approve. We take certain risks when we enter their environment! Most relatives (actually, all that I've seen interviewed) of people who have been killed by sharks also don't endorse culling.

The Lego Movie!

Everrrrything is awesooooome! :giggle:

I want to see this! Lego, what's not to love? :D

I haven't watched a movie recently, as such, but I watched the documentary called Camp 14, about the guy who escaped from prison in North Korea.

But didn't he kind of bring it on himself?  :lurker: I would only say that about a movie, though. One of the state governments here has started culling sharks and I do NOT approve. We take certain risks when we enter their environment! Most relatives (actually, all that I've seen interviewed) of people who have been killed by sharks also don't endorse culling.

I want to see this! Lego, what's not to love? :D

I had no idea there was a Lego movie! I'm glad you liked it :).

It's very good. Takes a little while to get going, but once it does, it's great!

Went to see The Book Thief yesterday and, on the whole, enjoyed it. Not perfect ... hardly any film is when you've loved the book so much but lots to like about it.

Thought Sophie Nélisse was excellent as Liesel.

Just been to see it Kay and thought it was very good...I haven't read the book so couldn't compare and yes Sophie was excellent.

The Lego Movie!

Everrrrything is awesooooome! :giggle:

Kenny thought it was awesoooooome too :giggle2:

Yep. Is there anything that is not perfect about that man? :D

That's a real funny photo. It makes you think that he might be a fun person to be around in real life as a pal

Edited by vodkafan