Michelle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

x

I love this film! I don't know how it compares to the books but I quite liked the film :).

I've only read the first book in the series, its quite similar but I need to read some more :)

The last film I watched was ~ Attack the Block :)

I've seen Billy Ellot THREE TIMES this week. First by myself to write questions for the students. And then two classes saw the film today. And I have to say this: no film is so good that it's worth watching three times in one week. 

I've seen Billy Ellot THREE TIMES this week. First by myself to write questions for the students. And then two classes saw the film today. And I have to say this: no film is so good that it's worth watching three times in one week.

^ You've obviously never seen Howard the Duck.

Edited by Raven

Dredd is!

I saw Saving Mr Banks at the Sydney OpenAir Cinema last night (movies on the harbour, with the city, Opera House and Harbour Bridge as a backdrop). Excellent movie, I thought. Topped off with spectacular fireworks.

Today I have watched Around the World in 80 Days and am currently watching The Time Machine (remake). Nothing could top the original. This TV channel appears to be having a sci-fi day because Contact is up next.

I saw Saving Mr Banks at the Sydney OpenAir Cinema last night (movies on the harbour, with the city, Opera House and Harbour Bridge as a backdrop). Excellent movie, I thought. Topped off with spectacular fireworks.

Sounds brilliant Kylie .. what a fantastic venue :smile: I'm in two minds about seeing the movie as I know the ending and it parts company with the truth quite spectacularly but it does look like tremendous fun and the trailers look good.

Did you see Obi? :D

Yes!!! :D Oh god, he made the movie so much better! :D When I saw him there for the first time, I gasped involuntarily and everyone looked at me to see what was up :D

And it was awful when he was killed  :cry:

Edited by frankie