karen.d's Reading List 2014

karen.d

Awww sorry to hear that :(. I hope you enjoy your next read more!

Just finished 'The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic' by Sophie Kinsella. Although I'm not really into 'chick-lit' I enjoyed this. It's a bit silly, but light relief.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished 'The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic' by Sophie Kinsella. Although I'm not really into 'chick-lit' I enjoyed this. It's a bit silly, but light relief.

That's great to hear/read :)! I love the Shopaholic series (that book is called Confessions of a Shopaholic for me).

That's great to hear/read :)! I love the Shopaholic series (that book is called Confessions of a Shopaholic for me).

I expected not to like this, but it's a really fun read. I'm going to try and find the rest of this series.

• 3 weeks later...

Shopaholic is great, I'm glad you enjoyed the novel eventhough it's not quite the sort of thing you normally read and enjoy. I would recommend Twenties Girl by the same author. Well maybe you're really not interested in any more chick lit recommendations, so maybe you should disregard this post :D