2014 Book Blogs - PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST

Janet

The first blog for next year has been started, so...

Reading lists/Book Blogs marked '2013' will be moved to 'Past Book Blogs' on, or around, 1 January 2014. Any that are 'continuous' will be left in this forum.

We are only human, so if we move your list/blog by mistake (or don't move it when we should) please let us know by posting in this thread after the blogs/lists are moved.

When starting a new blog/list, please can you ensure you put 2014 in the title. Thanks.

You may wish to make some 'blank' posts at the beginning. As you know, we are unable to insert blank posts at a later date, so please ensure you save enough for yourself. To prevent people replying before you've finished, please put "please do not reply to this post yet" (or similar) in bold in the first post, and in any subsequent 'holding' posts. Once you are ready for people to reply, please make a post to this effect.

I think that's it, but any queries then just ask.   :)

It has! :giggle2:

Not as early as it did last year though - I posted a thread like this on 25 November in 2012!  :o

But... That was your fault, wasn't it? :giggle: Oh, and happy to have you back, safe and sound. We were worried! :giggle2:

Edited by frankie

It's exciting! I joined last January so I haven't had this happen before. I've already planned a bit for my thread, now I just have to get around to finilising it and posting it.

It's really fun starting the new blog. I am going to do mine right now!

Am I the only one who hates saying goodbye (or au revoir :D) to their bookblog? I'm just getting cosy .. I might not like the new place. It'll be a lot emptier (for five mins :giggle:)

Aw, I know what you mean. But I'm glad we keep all of the old blogs. It's nice to go back occasionally and have a look at how much smaller your TBR pile was and how many more books you used to read. <sigh>

I have no doubt your new thread will be several pages long within minutes of you starting your new blog! :)

It's still possible to access the old threads, they're not locked. :)

Thank goodness for that! I'm often late these days in finishing up one thread and starting the next.  :blush2:

Ben, I'll probably be posting my list a lot closer to the New Year (heck, if I can start it before 1 January 2014 is over, I'll be happy!) I'll be having a few relaxing days at my parents' house over Christmas. Hopefully I won't have any work to do, so I can spend the time setting up my thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Can my 'Chrissy's Reading 2012 Onwards' thread please be moved to the Past Book Logs section? I have decided to go with a shiny new 2014 thread for this year rather than continuing with the old one.

Inserting a link just doesn't want to work for me at the moment, and I can't copy and paste the blooming thing so....

http:// www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/9607-chrissys-reading-2012-onwards

Thank you. :smile: