Some notes on using this section...

There are various ways that this section can be used.. you might want to keep a wish-list, a list of your books-to-read, or a record of the books you have read. Or even a mixture of all three! :smile:

On the old forum we used to allow two or three threads throughout the year. However since we have moved over to Invision this is no longer necessary or desirable. Please therefore only start one thread. We do not close threads until they reach around 1,000 replies (somewhere around 100 pages) so you have plenty of space for your posts and threads should easily last for the entire year.

A problem can occur if you decide to edit your first post as you finish each book.. if the post gets too long, the software prevents you adding any more. One solution to this is to leave a few empty posts at the beginning, so you can go back and edit them.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter. :)

A problem can occur if you decide to edit your first post as you finish each book.. if the post gets too long, the software prevents you adding any more. One solution to this is to leave a few empty posts at the beginning, so you can go back and edit them.

I've been editing my first post to show all the new books I keep buying. I haven't been stopped yet but I think that time is drawing near so I've decided to stop. :hyper:

I really like the idea of leaving a few empty posts at the beginning of the blog. I'll have to remember that for when I start a new blog next year. Thanks for the tip!

The system won't actually let you have an empty post, so you might have to type something like "coming soon - books read" or even just "holding pattern". :hyper: