Amazon Prime Air

Karsa Orlong

Have you seen Waterstones' response? :giggle2:

http://www.waterstones.com/blog/2013/12/introducing-o-w-l-s/#more-15525

"Putting O.W.L.S. into commercial use will take a number of years as it takes ages to train owls to do anything and we only just thought of it this morning."

:giggle2: 

Have you seen Waterstones' response? :giggle2:

"Putting O.W.L.S. into commercial use will take a number of years as it takes ages to train owls to do anything and we only just thought of it this morning."

:giggle2: 

:giggle2:  :D

P. S. I just read the best of the comments with Waterstones O.W.L. blog.  :rolol: Ah, dry humour still lives.

Edited by Marie H

There is no way that the FAA in America and the CAA in the UK will allow un-manned vehicles to fly over populated airspace for commercial reasons for a long long time yet. It's a great way to get people talking from an advertising point but its a flight of fancy. Incidentally, the couriers they use at the moment are already pretty good at leaving stuff in people's gardens. :D

Jeff Bezos is serious about delivery with drones and it is in all the newspapers in the U.S. I can't speak for the U.K. but I believe it is a good possibility in the U.S. Bezos realizes that there are many obstacles to overcome but he is a visionary and is putting a lot of money into the idea.

Jeff Bezos is serious about delivery with drones and it is in all the newspapers in the U.S. I can't speak for the U.K. but I believe it is a good possibility in the U.S. Bezos realizes that there are many obstacles to overcome but he is a visionary and is putting a lot of money into the idea.

I saw it too, muggle.  But it won't be for several years.

But, the good news is that Sunday deliveries are being implemented in some cities.  New York and Los Angeles I believe.  New Orleans next year!  I'm hoping that N.O. will extend to up here.  After all our mail comes through N.O., so it might.