Do you know the title of this book?

I am searching for a book that I read many years ago. It is American and it is about a guy who has to bring up his siblings. I think there is something about a car crash and a tree. Maybe the parents die in the accident? I also know the guy goes to some kind of church at some point. I think he passes by and goes in. I know this is very vague but maybe someone can help me find it. I remember really enjoying it.

Do you know the title?

• 2 months later...

I am searching for a book that I read many years ago. It is American and it is about a guy who has to bring up his siblings. I think there is something about a car crash and a tree. Maybe the parents die in the accident? I also know the guy goes to some kind of church at some point. I think he passes by and goes in. I know this is very vague but maybe someone can help me find it. I remember really enjoying it.

Do you know the title?

You're a little vague..but so is my answer..it vaguely resembles the book "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" ...let me know