Songs That Are Great To Sing Along

muggle not

I have a couple of sing along songs!

Bad day- ## powter

Fever- ##

Play that funky music - wild cherry or something

I love rock and roll - ##

Buffalo soldier - bob marley?

Land down under - those Australian guys...

Day-o - ##

P.S I have put ## instead of names when I couldn't remember the artist names.

I love this song so much .. I literally sing it for joy but sometimes it moves me to tears .. happy tears :blush2:

I love how the dancers look like they've learnt the dance about five mins ago and forgotten most of it .. makes a great change from all the slick bumpin and grindin we see nowadays. You could achieve this at home very easily :giggle: (and I have .. often :D)

I love this song so much .. I literally sing it for joy but sometimes it moves me to tears .. happy tears :blush2:

I love how the dancers look like they've learnt the dance about five mins ago and forgotten most of it .. makes a great change from all the slick bumpin and grindin we see nowadays. You could achieve this at home very easily :giggle: (and I have .. often :D)

Good one. I also just love the way the dancers perform. Good video and song.

Thanks chesilbeach. Here is another that I enjoy singing to.

Down On The Corner - CCR

My Year 3 teacher could play guitar and he used to play us two CCR songs: Down on the Corner and Bad Moon Rising. We would all sing along. To this day, I always think of him whenever I hear either song. :)

No self respecting Kiwi wouldn't sing along to this one :D Movie made from our favourite cartoon strip Footrot Flats

I love this song and the movie. :D I watched the movie many times when I was little. I bought it on DVD too, so I could relive my happy childhood. I think it was only when I watched it as an adult that I realised it was a New Zealand movie. I guess I had always thought of Footrot Flats as Australian for some reason!

I love this song and the movie. :D I watched the movie many times when I was little. I bought it on DVD too, so I could relive my happy childhood. I think it was only when I watched it as an adult that I realised it was a New Zealand movie. I guess I had always thought of Footrot Flats as Australian for some reason!

I think it could quite easily be Australia too, our rural folk are similar. Have you heard of Fred Dagg? NZ comedian and satirist John Clarke created him. He's  lived in Aussie now since 1979. He portrayed a stereotypical Kiwi farmer, the humour which I'm sure Aussies would 'get' and relate to, as well.  :D

Edited by poppy

• 4 weeks later...