... Currently Reading ...

xLorzx

Hiya, I'm currently reading Ceciela Ahern A Place Called Here. I'm almost half way through and I'm still not quite sure what to make of it because I'm more of a romancy kind of girl and this seems abit more fantasy if you like. I will continue to read though because the other novels i.e P.s I Love You by Ahern I have really enjyed and tell all my friends to read .. even though sadly I am the only one in my circle of friends who reads which is a shame because I enjoy to talk about my current reads!!

Anybody else read/reading this book or any other by Ahern??

Look forward to hearing from you...

xLorzx :(

Hi Lorz and welcome...

I read 'A Place Called Here' earlier this year and I enjoyed it, but I have to admit, it is a bit of a weird book, but good weird. I have also ready by Cecelia Ahern, 'Ps, I love you (Gerard Butler is in the movie! :hyper:), ' Where Rainbows End', 'If you could see me now', they were all great. x

I read PS, I Love You last year (someone leant it to me) but I have to say I found it really disappointing. It was so predictable.

I'm wondering if I should try another one, because perhaps the one I read didn't do her justice?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, because she can't be that popular if she's not good - perhaps I should give her another go?

thank you all for replying :lol: Great to hear from you all!!

Oooo is the P.s I Love You film actually being released then?? I loved that book and I think it would be excellent as a film!

I am actually finding this book rather disappointing because all of her others I have read have been great. I can't actually remember reading If You Could See Me Now ... I'm sure I have, isn't it the one with gold cover and pink writing? I can't actually remember the storyline because I have read so many since ... somebody fill me in??? LoL :) I'm pretty sure I can remember reading it!

I have got quite a big to read pile too, it's abit old now but I'm waiting for Playing Away by Adele Parks to arrive. Another great writer!

Hope you are all ok..Happy Reading :001:

xLorzx :hyper:

Well, I really tried with Cecelia Ahern 'A Place Called Here' but I just couldnt seem to get 'into' it very well so I went out after work and bought a new one called "The Personal Shopper" by Carmen Reid. I havent started it yet but hopefully it will be a good read!

Anyone heard of Carmen Reid?

Hope your all ok...

xLorzx :hyper: