Divergent / Insurgent / Allegiant - Veronica Roth

Michelle

The way I always do it is hit the picture looking thing at the top left corner and choose spoiler and it has you type your spoiler inside then you press ok and there it is  :D

oh my that sounds easy...

test spoiler

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I always do it is hit the picture looking thing at the top left corner and choose spoiler and it has you type your spoiler inside then you press ok and there it is  :D

I never knew that! I don't use the graphic mode myself, but it'd be good to know when someone asks, thanks :).

• 3 weeks later...

I've read Free Four and The Initiate.  I am mixed as well on them.  Free Four was super short and is include in the paperback (I believe), it is his account of the knife throwing scene.  The Initiate I gave 2/5 or 3/5.  That being said, I'd read them, just out of curiosity.  I'm thinking for a read-a-thon, as they are all pretty short.

I think they would make great read-a-thon material :). I looked it up and the paperback isn't out until July next year (according to Amazon.co.uk), I'm tempted to buy the stories on the Kindle since it's almost a year wait but I don't know.. I'm going to think about it.

I think they would make great read-a-thon material :). I looked it up and the paperback isn't out until July next year (according to Amazon.co.uk), I'm tempted to buy the stories on the Kindle since it's almost a year wait but I don't know.. I'm going to think about it.

I think they would be perfect for read-a-thon. I blew through the book. I didn't think they were the best writing, but I liked that I got to read more of the story, because I loved the series. After reading it, I wish I would've just borrowed it instead of buying it. It was "meh" 

I think they would be perfect for read-a-thon. I blew through the book. I didn't think they were the best writing, but I liked that I got to read more of the story, because I loved the series. After reading it, I wish I would've just borrowed it instead of buying it. It was "meh"

That's a shame :(.

• 2 months later...

A trailer is out for Insurgent :wink: You've got to be kidding me.

https://screen.yahoo.com/divergent-series-insurgent-trailer-092910175.html

I can't watch that video in my location :banghead:, but the trailer on YouTube was interesting:

It's a shame though her hair is so different from the first film. She looks like a different person. Also I can't remember which scene this is supposed to be.

It's a shame though her hair is so different from the first film. She looks like a different person. Also I can't remember which scene this is supposed to be.

I agree about her hair and when I saw her on the Hollywood Film Awards, I was wondering about it, if she just cut it, wore extensions or it was just short because she was getting the award for FiOS.

I think that is a made up scene, it certainly doesn't happen in any of the books, In fact, I thought her mother was killed in Divergent, so maybe its a vision of Tris? I could be wrong, maybe she died in Insurgent, but it certainly wasn't like that lol

• 7 months later...

I agree about her hair and when I saw her on the Hollywood Film Awards, I was wondering about it, if she just cut it, wore extensions or it was just short because she was getting the award for FiOS.

I think that is a made up scene, it certainly doesn't happen in any of the books, In fact, I thought her mother was killed in Divergent, so maybe its a vision of Tris? I could be wrong, maybe she died in Insurgent, but it certainly wasn't like that lol

That makes sense. I liked the way that they revealed her hair being different, but it wasn't what I had pictured while reading the books. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Is it just me who really would have liked to see more of Uriah in the films? I love him in the books and I love the actor Keiynan Lonsdale, so it's kinda sad that he's just shown for a couple of times, I think...

I LOVE your username!!