Which book is this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I know.. but you were enjoying yourselves so much I felt like ruining the game..

So, my turn now,

"I first met *** not long after my wife and I split up. I had just gotten over a serious illness that I won't not bother to talk about, except that it had something to do with my miserably weary split-up and my feelings that everything was dead."

Edited by Eleonora

Yes I know.. but you were enjoying yourselves so much I felt like ruining the game..

You have to excuse us Eleonora, we are silly girls, and always enjoying ourselves very much :giggle2: You are very welcome to jump in, it's for all to enjoy :friends3:

Well done, by the way, I've also read the book but had no idea :D Chalie picked a part which was not the easiest... Well done chalie! :D

So, my turn now,

"I first met *** not long after my wife and I split up. I had just gotten over a serious illness that I won't not bother to talk about, except that it had something to do with my miserably weary split-up and my feelings that everything was dead."

This sounds kinda familiar, but then again not... Interesting! I'll wait and see what others will have to say ... *ponders*

Edited by frankie