Which book is this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes :cows: now which book?

Wohoo!!! :D Oh boy which book. I'll say ... It's gotta be The Night Watch or The Little Stranger, but which on is it.... :D

I'll say The Little Stranger?

(And I'll say that I just found out Waters is publishing a new book next year! :D)

Wohoo!!!

I'll say The Little Stranger?

.. and I'll say .... YES!! :boogie:  :yahoo:  :clapping: well done frankie xx

(And I'll say that I just found out Waters is publishing a new book next year! :D)

Ooh ... very interesting :smile: 

Your go :)

.. and I'll say .... YES!! :boogie:  :yahoo:  :clapping: well done frankie xx

Yay! :D I have to say it took some detective work, I tell you. Especially when I, for some reason, thought Waters is Canadian :D :D

I wondered what the ******** ladies did with ******* ***** at their parties. We had often rejoiced, in former days, that there was no gentleman to be attended to, and to find conversation for, at the card-parties. We had congratulated ourselves upon the snugness of the evenings; and, in our love for gentility, and distaste of mankind, we had almost persuaded ourselves that to be a man was to be 'vulgar'; so that when I found my friend and hostess, **** *******, was going to have a party in my honour, and that ******* and the **** *****s were invited, I wondered much what would be the course of the evening.