• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

And the winner is...... Wipple!!!

I am just going to call it at the Authors name as he has written so many books that I would think it unfair to make you all guess the title, unless someone wants to? Lol just kidding!

Edited by Vimes

lol

Xanth series?  I only know author because of the title.

Here goes,first time playing so let me know if I am not doing it right.I bought this book after reading this...

“She had been wrong to think it wouldn't matter that much to him, yes,He took her for granted, of course he did , but he took her for granted - not like an old coat in the corner of a dark cupboard, as she'd put it to herself , but like the very air that he breathed .”  

Or you can try again now, lol it is just the two of us! And I don't have any brilliant quotes up my sleeves :).

P.S I also have trouble finding woes that are well known so don't worry about it, we are all in the same boat. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Vimes, I was perhaps a bit too hard on you about that earlier :blush: I do apologize!

Why don't you go ahead and pick a quote, if you're keen? I would have no idea where to start.

LOL no worries I was just teasing myself and making a joke :), I know I tend to read books that other may not have read!

Hmmm as for a qoute...maybe Curiousgorgette should do it as I have no bright ideas at the moment :)