Riyria Revelations

Vimes

The Riyria Revelations series is one of the best series of books that I have readin years, I was on the edge of me seat from the very first chapter until the very last page. Michael J. Sullivan did a wonderful job writing these books and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a series that is well paced and is crammed full of surprises and twists that you don't see coming, along with great characters and a story that is a joy to read.

The Riyria Revelations series is one of the best series of books that I have readin years, I was on the edge of me seat from the very first chapter until the very last page. Michael J. Sullivan did a wonderful job writing these books and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a series that is well paced and is crammed full of surprises and twists that you don't see coming, along with great characters and a story that is a joy to read.

Well, that sounds great Vimes, I will look for them on Amazon. Are they new or old-ish books? I am guessing they are SF but maybe not?