Hello from Enyo

Enyo

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the forums.  I enjoy reading fantasy and sci-fi.  Mostly fantasy though.  Currently I am re-reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time.  Still haven't gotten to the last book though.  I wanted to reread the whole series before starting the last book.  I've forgotten a lot of what's happened. 

My favorite fantasy's are:

A Song of Ice and Fire  by George RR Martin

The Belgariad by David Eddings (such a fun read)

Harry Potter

Wheel of TIme by Robert Jordan

The Hobbit

Almost anything written by Brandon Sanderson

Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss

Welcome here :)! You mention some great books. I've read two books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, with the rest of them on my shelf. I quite liked the first two books. Have you seen anything of the TV show? I've seen the first season. I haven't yet read The Belgariad but it's on my shelf. I quite like the Harry Potter books and am currently re-reading them. The Wheel of Time series is one of my absolute favourite fantasy series and I'm very eagerly awaiting the paperback release of the last book. I liked The Hobbit but haven't yet read the Lord of the Rings books (they're on my shelf). I have a couple of books by Brandon Sanderson but so far have only read the Wheel of Time books (12, 13) and The Emperor's Soul. I haven't read anything by Patrick Rothfuss but I think I have the first of that series on my wishlist.

Hi Enyo! Welcome to the forum - always glad to meet a fellow fantasy fan. I've never read Eddings, Sanderson or Jordan, but love the other books you've listed here. I recently read the Name of the Wind by Rothfuss - it's the best book I've read this year - and have the second one on my shelf ready to read.

I look forward to seeing your reading log if/when you start it! :D

• 4 weeks later...