Can anyone help me find some teen books about a group of friends?

Rachel56789

Hello all. I like reading teen fiction but I stay away from the Paranormal genre. I'm looking for some books similar to Lemonade Mouth where the plot focuses on a group of friends in high school, their family life, relationships, and I'm especially looking for books that focus on them reaching a common goal together. I also want clean books please. (Entertaining reading but nothing overly graphic), if you know of any books like that, can you please recommend some? And also books with a mix of female and male teens. Much appreciated,

Rachel

Edited by Rachel56789

I've read Tom Clancy's Net Force Explorers, There about teens helping government agencies solve computer crime. They do contain violence, bombs, guns etc but being 37 I wouldn't say they were graphic. They're no worse than the alex rider books.

Edited by dex

I used to read 'Teen Power Inc' books by Emily Rhodda when I was younger, there was about 26 or 27 of them?

I absolutely loved loved loveeeeddd the series and will always remember the story lines.

I think the series name has however changed to 'Raven Hill Mysteries', they are clean, easy to read and don't at all centre around paranormal.

They were about a group of 6 teenagers who formed together to do odd jobs around the town to make pocket money together and always ended up in some mystery of some sort.

The author is Australian so I'm not sure whether the books would be relatively available in the US?

I used to read 'Teen Power Inc' books by Emily Rhodda when I was younger, there was about 26 or 27 of them?

I absolutely loved loved loveeeeddd the series and will always remember the story lines.

I think the series name has however changed to 'Raven Hill Mysteries', they are clean, easy to read and don't at all centre around paranormal.

They were about a group of 6 teenagers who formed together to do odd jobs around the town to make pocket money together and always ended up in some mystery of some sort.

The author is Australian so I'm not sure whether the books would be relatively available in the US?

I've not heard of Lemonade Mouth, so I'm not sure what to suggest as similar, but if you want some good, fun, non-paranormal YA books, you could try Ally Carter's two series of books - Gallagher Girls is about a group of teenagers attending a private school that is secretly a school for spies, so there's the high school element, plus exciting adventures; Heist Society about another group of teenagers, but this time, they're part of a family of top thieves, so again, thrilling adventures, but nothing graphic in terms of violence or sex.  Both series feature a single girl as the main character, but both centre on the lives of the groups of teenagers.