Hellooooo

Bizzarebird

Hi all

I just joined! Decided I needed to join a group of avid readers, I love reading it's my passion and always has been. I am a single mum and a student nurse busy busy but always time to read. Currently reading a book by Paul Pilkington someone to save me. Love my kindle it's 3 years old so first generation, saving for a paper white for myself for Xmas xx

Welcome here :)! I have a Kindle Paperwhite and while I prefer paperback books, I think the Kindle's a great device. I really like its light, it's very handy when it's not so light in the room. I'm also curious what kind of books you like to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi taking me ages to get around the forum. Loads to read.

I am currently reading Jennifer Weiner - then you came, finished the new Bridget Jones before than.

I like books like Diane Chamberlein, Dorthorty Koomson, Lesley Pearse.

My kindle is 3 years old now, spent this evening researching re Kobo, Nook or Kindle cannot decide. Nook and Kobo currently on sale both at £49.99 hmmm

I like all the authors you mentioned! I loved Bridget Jones when I read it recently. I love all the Diane Chamberlain books I've read so far (the Midwife's Confession being my favourite so far, also perhaps because it's the first one I read), with others still on my shelves, unread. I've read one Dorothy Koomson book which I really liked, others are on my shelf. I have two books by Lesley Pearse, both of which I really liked.

• 3 weeks later...