The Breakfast Club

Rachel56789

Wow, what a blast from the past!  I haven't seen it in years, but it was one of the mainstays of my video rental when I was a teenager :D  Bless the old VHS, eh? :giggle2:  (although thinking about it, I'm sure we still had the Betamax VCR then - I know, I'm showing my age :roll:).

I really like this film! We saw it at secondary school and I've seen it several times on TV after that. I haven't seen it in quite a few years now, but I remember really liking the film when I watched it when I was a bit younger.

I really like this film! We saw it at secondary school and I've seen it several times on TV after that. I haven't seen it in quite a few years now, but I remember really liking the film when I watched it when I was a bit younger.

I like it too :) In fact I changed my avatar to my favorite couple from the movie.

sorry, never heard of it, but then I was busy bringing up three children in the eighties , working, and looking after the home as well, so that explains it! :sleeping-smiley-009  Too tired for tv.

I can understand that, my mom and my aunts were really busy raising me and my cousins.